Parasites attack us every day; poorly processed food, soil and many animals become infected with them. Helminth eggs easily penetrate the body, resistant to extreme conditions (high humidity, acidity, temperature change). Sometimes a person lives his whole life and doesn’t even suspect that parasites live in his lungs, kidneys, liver, intestines, or other soft parts until he donates feces for analysis, pays attention to suspicious symptoms, or notices uninvited guests. "during defecation. . . In this article, we will share with you the folk remedies for worms that not only destroy the worms but also remove them from the body.
Symptoms of worm infection
- Itching in the anus, usually at night or early in the morning.
- Irritation around the anus can lead to sleep disturbances, irritability and lethargy.
- Presence of parasites in the stool or around the anus.
- Weakness and poor health.
- Swollen abdomen, most often painful.
- Weight loss.
- The presence of worms in the vagina, the appearance of itching and discharge.
- Vomiting and diarrhea.
- Cough and fever.
To prevent infection with worms, it is recommended to follow the rules of personal hygiene carefully: wash your hands before and after using the toilet, do not touch your face and mouth with unwashed hands, do not eat poorly processed food, do not drink water from questionable sources, keep your nails clean, do not gobarefoot where the soil and water are infected with parasites, support the immune system, do not forget to give anthelmintics to pets and family members (for prevention, every 6-8 months).
Garlic is a popular antiparasitic dish that can help fight any type of intestinal worm. Fresh fruits are rich in sulfur-containing amino acids that fight worms. In addition, garlic has antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal effects.
Treatment of worms with folk remedies:
- Eat three cloves of raw garlic on an empty stomach every day (for a week). This is one of the easiest ways to get rid of all types of intestinal worms.
- Alternatively, two minced garlic cloves can be boiled in half a glass of milk and then drunk on an empty stomach. This procedure should be performed for at least 5-7 days.
- Another universal folk remedy for worms, which is especially popular among Americans and Europeans, is the use of an alcoholic tincture based on garlic and horseradish.
Another effective folk remedy for worms is the use of pumpkin seeds. The seeds of this plant paralyze the parasites. This prevents them from sticking to the intestinal wall and will soon be safely excreted from the body in a natural way. Treatment of worms with folk remedies using pumpkin reduces the risk of contamination of the body with toxins released during the decomposition of parasites:
- Add two tablespoons of peeled and crushed pumpkin seeds to three cups of boiling water. Let the seeds sit for 30 minutes. Drink the soup cold. It will not be less effective if it is not just treated with a pumpkin drink: peel it with prunes for several days before starting any procedure.
- Mix a tablespoon of roasted and crushed pumpkin seeds with the same amount of honey. Take this mixture every morning for a week on an empty stomach. Then include foods that cause diarrhea, such as bananas, kiwis, or beets.
If you want to know how to get rid of worms with folk remedies, feel free to ask for help from herbs. Wormwood has been shown to be effective in eliminating parasitic infections, but it is not recommended to treat this plant for long periods of time.
- Tea made from wormwood seeds is used as a common cure for tapeworms and roundworms.
- Make a decoction of dry herbs, pour 1-2 teaspoons of boiling water and infuse for 30 minutes. The drink should be drunk twice a day for 0. 5 cups. The duration of treatment is 7-10 days.
- Take 100 grams of dry herb, grind in a coffee grinder until flour is obtained. Eat 1 teaspoon of ground wormwood three times a day, preferably on an empty stomach, half an hour before a meal. The duration of treatment is 20-30 days. It is best to follow a diet at this time - do not eat anything fatty, salty, spicy, carbonated or sweet.
Carrots are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene, a powerful natural antioxidant that allows parasites to resist growth. Freshly squeezed juice mixed with honey is a good remedy for ascaris:
- Drink 1/3 cup in the morning and evening with meals. Even if you process vegetables, meat, or fish poorly, carrot juice with honey helps destroy helminth eggs even at the stage of their entry into the stomach.
Pineapple and papaya
These two tropical fruits are often used as folk remedies against worms and parasites. Pineapple is traditionally used as a diuretic and to relieve indigestion. It contains enzymes known as bromelains that kill tapeworms. Papaya, on the other hand, is a traditional digestive agent. This exotic fruit contains enzymes - papayotin and papain:
- It is recommended to maintain a diet for three days to get rid of tapeworms. Pineapples should be eaten fresh.
- Papaya is excellent at fighting intestinal parasites such as tapeworms. This fruit, like pineapple, is eaten raw. However, in order to remove parasites from the body, sugar should be excluded from the diet (both pure and processed) as tapeworms and other worms prefer the sweeter environment. Therefore, it is best to eat unripe papaya.
How to remove worms with folk remedies? The popular spice turmeric helps answer this question. It is a natural antiseptic and helps cleanse the body of all types of worms.
Just drink a glass of warm water with a spoonful of ground turmeric mixture. Perform this procedure once a day (within five days). Add spice to fermented dairy products to drive parasites out of the body.
Coconut has very strong antiparasitic properties that are an effective folk remedy against worms. You can use not only pulp but also butter and milk. In addition, such a folk remedy for worms is suitable for children:
- Remove the pulp and chop in a blender. Eat yourself or give your baby 1 tablespoon of breakfast daily. The duration of treatment and prevention is one week before the first results appear.
- Coconut oil contains triglycerides to help get rid of parasites. It also enhances immunity and prevents re-infection with intestinal worms. Drink 4-6 teaspoons of coconut oil every morning. Please note that the real product extracted from the walnut hardens and whitens and must be thawed in a warm room, water bath or microwave before use.
The other best folk remedy for worms is clove. This spice has a special taste and brightest aroma that not everyone likes. But cloves kill the eggs of parasites and prevent future infections:
- Pour a teaspoon of cloves into a glass of hot water, let the soup cook for 20 minutes and cool slightly. Drink this drink three times a week to get rid of worms.
Cloves are extremely effective in killing malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies, staphylococcus, streptococcus and Candida fungi. It is best to use this spice with black walnut shell and wormwood.
Thanks to centuries of research, humanity knows how to remove worms with folk remedies. Pomegranate is a unique plant in which not only seeds but also flowers, bark, leaves and stems are valued. All components of the plant are effective against parasites:
- Eat a ripe pomegranate every morning early in the morning for seven days.
- Add a piece of pomegranate crust to a glass of boiling water that is no larger than 8 inches. Stick to the broth for half an hour and then wait for it to cool. The finished drink should be drunk 3 times a day and 2-3 bananas before going to bed. You will notice the first positive result within a week.
No one seems to use bamboo for food except the beautiful and adorable pandas. But the leaves of this plant are rich in the volatile components that parasites are afraid of. To make this folk remedy for worms at home, all you need to do is make bamboo leaves:
- Pour a small amount of boiling water over them, let them cook for 30-40 minutes. Drink the finished broth for 1-2 weeks to see the expected results.
Cucumber seeds have long been used as a folk remedy for worms. It is difficult for a person to find a more optimal drug that would remove parasites from the digestive system. It uses dry seed powder instead of fresh vegetables to fight tapeworms. However, as a preventative measure, it can be consumed even if there are no parasites in the body.
This is because cucumbers are full of enzymes. You can take a regular cucumber (preferably ripe or overripe), carefully remove the pulp with seeds, dry and cut. And also in raw form, you can add it to smoothies or consume it on an empty stomach.
The turmeric polypeptide is found not only in turmeric but also in ginger. These two roots are similar not only in appearance but also in useful properties. Ginger improves the functioning of the digestive system, fights nausea and gas formation caused by excessive amounts of parasites.
Use fresh ginger, green ginger and dried ground ginger. In any case, this root vegetable improves the production of stomach acid, which kills parasites and protects our body from re-infection:
- After peeling and rinsing in running water, cut the ginger root into small pieces. Pour over hot water and let cook for half an hour. Take this drink twice a day (preferably with a meal).
- Grate the fresh ginger or chop in a blender. Mix with honey. Add to tea or eat a teaspoon daily, chew thoroughly and drink some water.
- Add powdered ginger to porridge, tea, fruit drink, cocktail or other foods to get rid of parasites.
Hot peppers are a powerful antifungal drug and have long been used as an effective folk remedy for worms in adults. The pungent fruits of the plant are able to kill parasites and mold. Even if you add a small amount of pepper to your food, you can increase blood circulation, increase the effectiveness of other anthelmintics. However, it is strictly forbidden to consume it in pure form!
Great recipe for those who want to get rid of parasites: Take sprouted pumpkin seeds, add a few pieces of ginger and a pinch of hot peppers. Mix well and then eat 1 teaspoon before meals.
It is not walnut kernels that are used as antiparasitic agents, but the body. They use everything - both green and black shells. The dried and ground black walnut shell contains tannin, which is organic iodine, and the alkaloid juglandin.
Black walnuts have been used for centuries to rid the body of large numbers of worms, including parasites that cause ringworm. Walnuts saturate the blood with oxygen, which also helps kill parasites. Black walnuts are very effective against tapeworms, pinworm, Candida and malaria. In addition, it can lower blood sugar levels and remove toxins from the body.
Take walnut partitions and shells. Grind with a hammer or mortar. Fill with vodka, close the lid tightly and place in a dark place for 2-4 weeks. We recommend taking the tincture three times a day, 1 teaspoon.
Thyme (thyme) is a unique herb that can stimulate the thymus. It awakens the body’s natural defense system, inhibiting the growth of parasites. Thyme kills intestinal microorganisms. Thyme is a natural antibacterial drug:
- Drink thyme tea by pouring hot water on it and soaking it for a few minutes. You can add ginger, cloves or honey.
- Make thyme and vodka tincture. You can buy it at any pharmacy or make it at home.
It is a natural remedy rich in antioxidants that tames free radicals that harm our body from the inside out. Antiparasitic, antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial. Oregano oil works like this: when it enters the gastrointestinal tract, it eliminates pathogenic microorganisms, creating a more favorable environment for the development of a positive microflora.
- Drink a teaspoon in the morning. The treatment process is 7 days.
- Add oregano oil to salads and snacks to help get rid of parasites.
This plant has long been used as a medicine against diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Licorice is well known for its immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties. This plant has a laxative effect on the intestines, which helps the body expel parasites. Licorice can also cleanse the liver if the body is affected by worms.
Use licorice tincture, drink 1-2 teaspoons in the morning.
Other plants against worms
Burdock has been used as a digestive product since ancient Greece. This plant helps to remove parasites from the digestive system. In addition, burdock reduces stomach pain, relieves inflammation.
In addition to this plant, marshmallows are also used - an herb that has a calming effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive system. It is recommended to use it after removing the parasites that the proboscis attaches to the organ wall. This task can also be done with ordinary pharmacy chamomile, which is added to the tea at bedtime in the evening.
Treating worms with folk remedies at home does not take much time. All you have to do is study the suggested options carefully, choose the right one and remember to follow a diet, wash your hands and vegetables thoroughly, process foods especially meat, eggs, milk.