After the antiparasitic treatment, the most pronounced effect is the improvement of the condition of the skin, the rash and itching disappear, the skin is cleared of eczema and neurodermatitis. And of course, power increases significantly, energy, efficiency and mood increase.
And it’s time to do anti-parasitic cleaning now, in the fall, after the end of summer, but before winter arrives. If there are no clear signs of parasitosis, cleansing is performed once a year, in September-October.
If there are any diseases that indicate the presence of parasites, the course is conducted 2-3 times a year.
The main symptoms that may indicate the need for antiparasitic cleansing are:
- allergies, itching, rashes at all or not at all clear what;
- dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- bloating, gastrointestinal disorders followed by diarrhea followed by constipation, intestinal cramps, nausea;
- prolonged cough, bronchial asthma;
- cravings for sweets, starchy foods;
- overweight or underweight;
- anemia (low ferritin and B12);
- constant anxiety, nervousness, sleep disturbance;
- in blood tests - increased eosinophils, eosinophil cationic protein, ESR, bilirubin, liver transaminases. Stool analysis is not always indicative;
- liver enlargement with ultrasound.
Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to diagnose the presence of parasites. In principle, it may not make sense. There are a lot of microorganisms in our body, they are not necessarily helminths, they can be protozoa, but they have the same name - parasites. They may not yet manifest in any way, but under certain circumstances, various diseases begin to develop and the symptoms listed appear.
Therefore, the best thing we can do for our body is prevention.
Antiparasitic program for adults and children from 9 years of age
The complex scheme is based on an antiparasitic collection of herbs, green walnut juice, oil and phytomeducts. White clay and pine extract were used as additional cleaners.
The main activity of phytopreparations is the complex purification of the body (intestine, liver, blood), the fight against helminths and their larvae, fungi and pathogens.
Properties of the components in the complex
Collection of antiparasitic herbs
It is used in complex programs to treat helminthiasis, bacterial and fungal infections. It fights worms and larvae in the intestines, liver and other organs. The preparation contains toxic herbs intended for adults and children 7 years of age and older.
DEFINITION:tansy, chamomile, mistletoe leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus, bitter wormwood, thyme, agape, centaury, dandelion, celandine, wild rosemary, dandelion, calamus roots, elecampane, valerian, sea buckthorn bark flowers.
Properties of the main components:
Tansy flowers.It has an active anthelmintic effect due to the chemical composition of alkaloids, bitterness, essential oil and tannins. In addition, it has many other properties that our body needs in the fight against parasites: choleretic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. Rubber and flavonoid compounds help in detoxification. This healing poison effectively drives out "uninvited guests", be they worms or microbes. It has been well studied and recognized by official medicine as being extremely effective against worms.
Mistletoe.Toxic plant that lives on the trunks of oaks and other trees. Due to its toxic substances (it contains an alkaloid viscotoxin), it creates unfavorable conditions for the survival of parasites, especially the widespread use of mistletoe against globular worms (pinworms, ascaris).
Wormwood.It contains a unique, complex composition of essential oils, the main components of which are thujone and chamazulene. Strong bitterness that is not tolerated not only by helminths but also by the simplest microorganisms. Together with tansy, wormwood stimulates the secretion of bile, pancreas and gastric juice and forces the body to actively cleanse and disinfect itself.
Thyme.It contains thymol (a component of essential oil), which has a detrimental effect on tapeworms and globules, and is especially recommended in the fight against worms such as whipworms and hookworms.
Bloodweed.It contains a whole complex of alkaloids (about 20! ). Each of them has a different effect on parasites, worms, infectious agents. It is particularly potent in the properties of celandine in relation to giardiasis, fungal and viral infections (papillomavirus, which causes rashes of papillomas, condylomas, warts).
Ledum.Poisonous plant. It contains a unique essential oil that consists mainly of sesquiterpene alcohols and is a powerful bactericidal and even insecticide. I see the role of wild rosemary as a means of combating the opportunistic bacterial flora. For example, Staphylococcus aureus or other cocci that live next to a person.
Agrimony.It has a complex healing effect on the intestines, liver, kidneys, to ensure the active detoxification of the body and the healing of the intestinal walls affected by the intestinal worm.
CentauryIt contains bitter glycosides and alkaloids that are harmful not only to mature helminths but also to their larvae.
Dandelion.It helps the liver empty the breakdown products of parasites. Prevents constipation.
Calamus roots, elecampane.Contains essential oils, bitterness and tannins. They expel worms from the liver, improve the function of the gastrointestinal tract, fight bacterial infections.
Knot grass (bird mountains).It is diuretic and has a mild laxative effect, it supports the body's cleansing functions.
Pharmacy chamomile flowers, eucalyptus leaves- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components.
Peppermint, Valerian- antispasmodics, sedatives. They mask the bitterness of the composition, improving the taste.
Thorn bark.It has a very mild but effective laxative effect. It was added to the collection as an antagonist of the tannins of some of the ingredients in the formulation (tansy, elecampane, calamus, mistletoe). The goal is to ensure timely bowel cleansing (emptying), to prevent constipation and poisoning.
Herbal collection "For cleansing the gastrointestinal tract"
It can also be used to prepare for antiparasitic cleansing and in other situations - after poisoning, constipation, festive feasts, holidays (buffet), or simply if "something has been eaten badly".
The herbs in the collection are mild laxative, choleretic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiparasitic and detoxifying. The collection has an excellent healing effect on the entire gastrointestinal tract, improves liver function, improves food digestion.
DEFINITION:sea buckthorn bark, cherry plum leaf, peppermint leaf, lemongrass, lupine, motherwort, wormwood, Jerusalem artichoke, flaxseed, cumin seeds, chamomile flowers, immortelle.
If we compare the composition of this collection and the Antiparasitic collection, we can see the repetition of some herbs (mint, blackthorn, wormwood, chamomile flower). Its composition is much "softer" and can be given as an antiparasitic agent to children over 5 years of age if needed. For this purpose, I suggest adding the thyme herb (a quarter) to the collection. Although wormwood is known for its bitter and strong anthelmintic properties, it is allowed for children. As part of the wormwood collection, a very small portion of the collection is not as bitter as Antiparasitic. If necessary, children can be given in short courses of 5-7 days in a reduced dose.
We also see that prebiotic herbs are also in the collection, e. g. herbs that have a positive effect on the state of the intestinal microflora - cherry plum, stellate, Jerusalem artichoke, flax. Chamomile and cumin relieve inflammation and gas formation, against motherwort and lemongrass - intestinal cramps, immortelle improves gallbladder function.
The duration of administration is 1-2 weeks, depending on the purpose of application.
Green walnut juice
The main properties of green walnut juice are antiparasitic, fungicidal and antibiotic, due to the content of a unique compound in green walnut, juglone. Juglon is also currently being studied for its anti-cancer properties.
The Juglone is interesting
Juglon production of plants belonging to the nut family is a defensive response to ensure their survival. Many crops (such as sugar maple, cotton, black cherry, red oak, and others) produce allelochemistry to increase survival and reproduction by suppressing competition. How!
When one plant is adversely affected by the production and release of chemical compounds, the aggressor plant is said to be allelopathic.
Simply put, it’s better not to plant a lot of plants next to the walnut trees - they can die.
In plants, juglon is in the form of hydroxide, but oxidizes on contact with air and changes color, so that during storage, the walnut juice (as well as the mixture of walnut-honey) darkens and turns brownish-black.
In addition, the fruit of the young walnut contains various vitamins and trace elements (A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, C, E, K, H, PP. Trace elements: iron, iodine, boron, zinc, copper, manganese, fluorine), large amounts of tannins and flavonoids.
In anti-parasitic programs, be sure to use green walnut juice.
Black cumin oil
A unique healing oil that can replace dozens of different medicines.
The bottom line is that black cumin oil helps eliminate the root cause of a wide variety of ailments. It fights against fungi, worms, protozoan microorganisms - a pathogenic flora that is inevitably present in every human body and causes many diseases - anemia, dermatitis, oncology. . .
The antiprotozoal and anthelmintic properties of black cumin are related to the unique combination of several substances in its composition, the most important of which are:
- Alkaloids (nigellicin, nigellidine, nigellizine).It leads to the death of the parasite’s body, which severely disrupts metabolic processes.
- Saponins.They have a depressing effect on the candida fungus, a group of coccal microbes, the simplest unicellular organisms, and intestinal worms. They help cleanse the body of the toxins that parasites poison their hosts with.
Alcohols.Triterpene alcohol Taraxerol has a pronounced anti-cancer effect, especially in sarcoma and breast cancer; antimicrobial.
- Thymol.Its potent anthelmintic effect has been scientifically proven. It causes paralysis of the worms, causing them to die. In addition, the substance has disinfecting and regenerating properties, promoting the recovery of the intestinal mucosa after damage caused by parasites.
- Cineol.An anthelmintic that causes eggs to dissolve.
- Thuillon.It causes paralysis and severe nervous system disorders in helminths, resulting in death.
- Tannins.As a result, the protective shell of the worms becomes thinner, causing it to lose its ability to protect the worm from the effects of digestive enzymes. In addition, in many pests, these substances cause a violation of energy production, causing the parasite to die quickly;
- Essential oilsthey are usually intolerable to parasites and are killed by metabolic disorders.
Black cumin oil is ideally combined with herbs and other preparations.
It is a necessary component of phytotherapy regimens for complex parasite invasions in the gut, rectum, liver, and for body cleansing.
Wording:cocoa butter, propolis, black cumin oil, walnut oil, chamomile, wormwood, calendula extracts, clove, wormwood, thuja essential oils.
Cocoa butterideal cone base. It has emollient, nourishing, moisturizing, protective, toning and regenerating properties, prevents the spread of infections and is hypoallergenic. It contains a complex of essential acids and vitamin E, it melts and is absorbed quickly in contact with the skin, so all the active ingredients get deep into the tissues.
Uniqueblack cumin and walnut oilthey exert a strong antiparasitic effect on the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and other organs and systems through the general bloodstream.
Propolis- strong antiseptic.
Essential oils of cloves, wormwood and western thujathey have a detrimental effect on many parasitic microorganisms, various types of helminths used for fungal, nematode, giardiasis, opisthorchiasis infections.
The composition of essential oils and herbal extracts is also effective against streptococci, yeast microflora, has anti-inflammatory and potent healing effects in the gastrointestinal tract and urinary system.
Phyto candles can be used by children from the age of 2. Suppositories made from herbs combined with internal intake of herbs are included in the comprehensive Antiparasitic Program.
Thus, the following herbs and preparations are included in the antiparasitic phytocomplex of adults and are used according to the system:
- Herbal collection "For cleansing the gastrointestinal tract"drink for 1 week, cook according to the instructions on the package: 1Boil a tablespoon of collection with two glasses of boiling water, let stand for 30 minutes, drain. Drink during the day, between meals, in detail.
- Collection of antiparasitic herbsDrink for 2 weeks (after the end of the weekly intake of the first collection). Cooking according to the recipe on the package: For adults: Boil 1 tablespoon collection with 1 glass (200 ml) of boiling water. Children 7-14 years old should take 1 teaspoon of collection 40 for 1 glass of boiling water. Insist for 30 minutes. Filter it. Drink 1 glass infusion for 10-15 days in the morning and evening (i. e. , 1 glass in the morning and then 1 glass in the evening).
- Green walnut juicetake 20 drops in 100 ml of water three times a day 20-30 minutes before meals for 1 month without interruption, against the background of the above herbal collections.
- Pumpkin oil balm and black seed oil(drink alternately for 1 week, without interruption for 1 month, ie repeat each oil twice). Adding oils: Take 1 dessert spoon (6 ml) of pumpkin oil balm 3 times a day with food (mixed with food). For adults 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of black cumin oil, for children 6-12 years of age half a teaspoon (2 ml) once a day with food (mixed with food). Effect of oils: antiparasitic, mild laxative, choleretic, hepatoprotective.
- Phyto candlesput it overnight rectally according to the scheme: set for 10 days, hold for 10 days, then set again for 10 days.
- White clay and conifer extractdrink, alternating 1 week of admission, without interruptions throughout 1 month, i. e. repeat each treatment 2 times.
To 100 ml (half a glass) of water, make 1 full teaspoon of clay solution, to 100 ml (half a glass) of water three times a day 1 hour before meals. White clay adsorbent, clay solution is used in any cleaning program to avoid poisoning
Conifer extracttake 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of extract in 1 glass of water three times daily between meals. This complex contains coniferous extract to prevent poisoning and strongly strengthen the immune system.
The cleansing course will last for 1 month.