Helms, bacteria and protozoa are waiting for one person on every corner. These diseases often negatively affect the health and condition of the body, so it is essential to carry out treatment and prevention.
Many parasites can live in the human body, from pathogenic bacteria to helminths. Such "guests" cause a lot of trouble: they take vitamins and nutrients out of the body, they destroy the cells, so the patient loses weight, turns pale, weakens and gets many more unpleasant consequences.
But nowadays, all these parasites can be easily expelled from the body. There are folk methods for this, medication and, of course, prevention.
Traditional methods of treating parasitic infections are based on natural gifts. From ancient times, people have improved their health with herbs. The effect of some recipes is indeed confirmed because some plants have antimicrobial and anthelmintic properties.
Recipe No. 1 Sage tea
Sage has antimicrobial properties and its tinctures have often been used as antibiotics. The tea will require 1 tablespoon of dried sage, as well as half a volume of raspberry leaves and chamomile flowers. The latter components help to reduce the inflammation caused by parasites in the human body. Pour half a liter of boiling water over the herb mixture, let stand for half an hour. It is then poured through a sieve or cheesecloth into another container and used during the day between meals.
Recipe # 2 Oak bark decoction
Another powerful antibiotic plant is oak because it accumulates in its bark, which inhibits the metabolism of bacteria and protozoa. The broth requires a tablespoon of oak bark, a teaspoon of dried rosehips, uterus, immortelle and barberry. Pour all this into 600 ml of water, preferably in a thermos. Allow to infuse overnight, then pour over the cheesecloth. The finished broth is stored for 2-3 days, on an empty stomach and should be drunk in 100 ml before going to bed.
Recipe # 3 Garlic tincture
The whole onion family is famous for phytoncides - natural antibiotics that kill bacteria, protozoa and even helminths. In particular, garlic was distinguished, which contains a record amount of such material. Garlic tincture was first used by Tibetan monks, for whom it was very important to keep the body healthy.
For a classic recipe for infecting parasites with garlic, take 1 liter of vodka and 10 cloves of this vegetable.
Peel the cloves, simmer for 10-15 minutes in a steam bath, then put in vodka, leave for 6-7 months in a dark, cool place.
Treatment with such a tincture lasts for a month, a tablespoon is required after a loose breakfast and dinner.
In an accelerated way
There is also an accelerated recipe that helps if there are already parasites in the body and they need to be expelled from there urgently:
- take a liter of vodka;
- 15 cloves garlic;
- 200 ml of a strong oak bark decoction that does not need to be sieved (added with sawdust);
- peel and steam the garlic, then finely grind with a spoon to porridge;
- pour a strong decoction from the oak bark into the vodka and add the garlic puree;
- stick to a week or a month;
- pour into another bottle through cheesecloth after shaking the tincture well;
- after a light breakfast and dinner, also drink a tablespoon.
Due to the increased magnesium and selenium content, pumpkin seeds negatively affect the growth and metabolism of the helminth samples that these elements acquire after digestion in the human body. It is important to choose large and ripe seeds because they contain the most minerals.
Eat a tablespoon of seeds on an empty stomach with a spoonful of flaxseed oil and warm water. After that, you can’t eat breakfast for several hours, and the meal should be fiber-rich foods. To cure helminthiasis, you need to consume seeds for at least a month because this method has a cumulative effect.
Anise seed tincture
This method of treatment is specific because of its taste, so many do not like to use it, although anise seeds have antibacterial and anthelmintic properties.
- To prepare the tincture, take 300 ml of brandy and vodka, 100 grams of aniseed.
- Rinse the spice, mix the alcohol.
- Pour the seeds with 50 ml of boiling water for a few hours, then pour water into a mixture of cognac and alcohol.
- Insist for a month and then consume a tablespoon before bed.
Advantages and disadvantages of home treatment
Traditional treatment methods have their advantages and disadvantages, so you should familiarize yourself with them before you start expelling parasites.
- Folk remedies have a much milder effect on the liver and kidneys.
- Home remedies are cheaper than medication.
- Teas, decoctions and infusions do not kill the beneficial microflora in the human body.
- Breastfeeding mothers can be treated this way (except for alcoholic prescriptions) because they will not harm the baby.
- Folk recipes do not inhibit the work of the heart, so heart patients can treat teas and decoctions, but it is better to avoid alcoholic products.
- If serious bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus and others) have entered the human body, you should go to the hospital for antibiotics.
- If helminthiasis is caused by echinococcus larvae or tapeworms, use the best chemicals in combination with home remedies.
- Pregnant women should not experiment with folk recipes.
- Some herbs and garlic tinctures should not be used for people with ulcers of the intestines and stomach.
- In the case of diabetes mellitus, these methods should not be treated because they can upset the work of the pancreas.
- Patients with anemia and vitamin deficiency should also see a doctor, as their infection will need to be cleared very quickly.
Today, medicine is at a high level in most countries, so if there are parasites in the human body, it is best to use pharmacological methods. This also has advantages and disadvantages.
- Fast effect.
- Almost 100% guarantee to banish parasites.
- It can be used to treat children aged 2-3 years.
- Ability to choose a drug individually.
- Effects on various parasites that allow you to accurately treat humans from them.
- Properly selected, they will not cause serious side effects.
- Some antibiotics have a negative effect on the liver and heart.
- Old-generation anthelmintics have a toxic effect.
- Drug self-selection often leads to complications and dysbiosis.
- Some medicines are expensive.
Be sure to see a specialist if you are bothered by strange symptoms (sudden weight loss, loss of appetite, bad stools, nausea, severe headache or dizziness). You should not choose medications for yourself because treatment depends on which parasite lives in the human body, where it is located.
Of course, prevention is much better than cure because if you follow a few simple rules, you can protect yourself and your family from unpleasant parasitic diseases.
For example, teach all household members to wash their hands with soap and water after the street, play with animals, use public transportation, get in touch with money. It is not enough to just soap them, you need to lubricate the foam thoroughly and then rinse with warm water.
In addition, simple prevention of personal hygiene: regular showering, washing, hand washing after using the toilet. If there are animals in the family, they should be shampooed because bacteria, larvae and parasitic eggs can live on their wool.
You can also talk to your doctor and choose a treatment that is done regularly (every three months) to prevent helminths and bacteria. Reduced-dose therapeutic drugs are often used for this purpose. In addition, tablets for worms should be given to pets once a month.
Parasites worsen life and health, but they can be cured. It is best to use medications for this in conjunction with folk recipes, and remember that prevention is much better and safer than treatment.